Each candidate must meet the following qualifications:
• Must be a REALTOR® member in good standing with SEVRAR.
• Must have a valid email address.
• Must attend a SEVRAR Election Orientation in the same calendar year as the election. All candidates, excluding current Board members, will attend a Candidate Orientation prior to the ballot being certified by the Board of Directors.
DIRECTOR: A candidate for a Director position must have a minimum of three  years as a REALTOR® and one  year as a member of SEVRAR.
OFFICER: Below are the additional requirements that must be met by an Officer:
1. A candidate must have completed at least two years as a Director by the time he/she takes office, or, within the past five years will have served by the time he/she takes office.
2. Have served one full year as a Director and chaired a full year for one of the following committees: Finance, Grievance, Professional Development, Information Systems, Professional Standards, Government Affairs, Leadership Development, Community Outreach, or chaired a committee or served as an officer of any other NAR affiliated organization.